OVH

Datacenter



Source: OVH

Our servers are exclusively in the German OVH data center in Limburg an der Lahn (near Frankfurt am Main). OVH is the European market leader in the hosting sector and is characterized by its own developed and very efficient DDoS protection.

The Ecological Power Supply does not use air conditioning in 98% of the hosting rooms. The water cooling system dissipates 70% of the waste heat, the air cooling dissipates the remaining 30% waste heat.

If you would like to know which technique we use in our servers or if you want to know something else, just contact us:

Ask a Question

Live Channel

KXNStudio 
 1,9K

playing

CS:GO

BastiGHG 
 805

playing

Minecraft

VeniCraft 
 145

playing

CS:GO

ESL_dabo0 
 23

playing

Apex Legends

NieRaus 
 23

playing

Fortnite

NoxiChars 
 22

playing

Tom Clancys The D

AustroGamerZHD 
 19

playing

Satisfactory

TheFaboHD 
 13

playing

Minecraft

BlackDestinyTV 
 10

playing

Art

MissSparkling 
 9

playing

League of Legends

Vollmondfee 
 8

playing

Tom Clancys The D

PaytixLive 
 3

playing

Apex Legends

OptionalBug 
 1

playing

Minecraft

KazumiY 
 1

playing

CS:GO

Freetom 
 0

playing

Satisfactory